The Spirit and Soul of the
Hospital of Choice™
Celebrating the Commitment of the World-Class
You will learn how to:
- Be re-inspired to fully realize your potential in service to others.
- Break down departmental silos and achieve organization-wide literacy about the HCAHPs survey results.
- Gain active, enthusiastic, frontline buy-in and ownership to improve the patient experience at the bedside and from support services.
- Unleash the power of enthusiasm... the “priceless quality that makes everything different.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- Build a patient-driven culture of compassion and love through the three cornerstones of culture change.
- Improve employee morale as a necessary first step to providing world-class customer satisfaction.
- Avoid care-giver burn-out by treating every patient as if he/she were your only patient.
- Improve patient satisfaction to the 90th percentile and reduce controllable turnover by 50% in three years.
Seminar Attendees Say it best:
“Just when I thought of giving up, I have been inspired to try a little harder.”
– Jason Hollis, Lift Team Coordinator, Tri-City Medical Center
“The speaker inspires and leads others to be the best they can be and to recognize and go beyond their potential.”
– Jennifer Houlde, Chief Flight Nurse, Medflight Ltd.
“This presentation was packed with useful information and actionable recommendations to build service excellence.”
– Carol Chandler, Shady Grove Adventist Hospital, Rockville, MD