Creating a Service Culture
is NOT a Spectator Sport™
Secrets to Total Management Engagement
and Frontline Leadership.
You will learn how to:
- Achieve a 90th percentile patient satisfaction rating.
- Build a culture dedicated to lifetime customer loyalty.
- Gain active, enthusiastic frontline buy-in and ownership for the patient experience.
- Utilize your patient satisfaction measurement results to improve systems and processes.
- Achieve 100% buy-in for change from your entire leadership team
- Initiate a transformation to a customer-driven organization
- Reduce staff turnover by 50% in three years
Seminar Attendees Say it best:
“Finally, a speaker who offers you the tools to back up the presentation. Great personal motivation and renewed commitment to making a change.”
– Jessica Dickerson, Director of Service Improvement, Ball Memorial Hospital
“Wonderfully engaging. Demystifies culture change.”
– Kelley Dillon, Organizational Effectiveness Consultant, St. John Health
“This morning I was a sponge. I soaked up all these great ideas and now I’m going back to my hospital to squeeze it out on people.”
– Rebecca Penix, Consumer Affairs Coordinator, Hillcrest Health System