A blueprint to succeed at Value Based Purchasing
through World-Class Patient Satisfaction..
You will learn how to:
- Clearly comprehend the HCAHPS Survey process and discover the hidden opportunities for enhanced patient satisfaction.
- Gain first hand working knowledge of the CMS “Value Based Purchasing” policy and how to avoid costly penalties in reimbursement.
- Fast track your HCAHPS improvement process by applying a dynamic “60 Day Quickstart” process.
- Implement a “13 Stepping Stones to Service Excellence” blueprint for systematic improvement of the patient experience.
- Empower nurses at the bedside to deliver empathetic, compassionate care through the 5 step “S.E.R.V.E.” technique.
- Significantly improve outcomes by applying the hourly rounding best practice.
- Create a system of leadership accountability that will pay immediate and long term dividend.
Seminar Attendees Say it best:
“This is by far the best solution to HCAHPS I’ve ever encountered. Thanks so much!”
– Tim Larkins, Director of Patient Finance, Greenville Hospital Systems
“Brian’s talk was superb – love to have the complete PowerPoint.”
– Kevin Gallagher, Executive Director, St. Catherine Hospital
“Brian – Thank you for continuing to motivate us and give us great tools we can take back to help us continue our quest towards excellence.”
– Amy Arledge, VP Support Services, St. Lukes Hospital
“Brian gave us practical tips to implement change at work.”
– Emily Mouser, HR VP, McAlester Regional Health Center