The Magic of Frontline Leadership™
Through World Class Patient Satisfaction
How to unlock the mystery of employee empowerment and enthusiasm to create a World Class patient experience.
You will learn how to:
- Recognize the 3 cirtical selection criteria for picking “high-potential” frontline staff, that have the capability and aptitude to provide on the job influential leadership to fellow peers and co-workers.
- Sucessfully recruit and engage the best-of-your-best staff and overcome previous concerns they may have about disconnected “higher-ups”.
- Design and implement the single most powerful best practice that will motivate employees to go the extra mile, especially in dealing with customer problems and complaints.
- Create your own customized service excellence train-the-trainer program to empower your front line leaders to teach and motivate their peers.
- Custom design a 3 hour “Winning at HCAHPS” service excellence workship that effectively eliminates high priority patient dissatisfiers.
- Create a dynamic collaboration between frontline leaders and their managers to facilitate weekly and monthly “DOIT” meetings, to systematically improve patient scores to the 90th percentile.
- Understand the hidden link between employee, patient and physician satisfaction and how to improve all 3 simultaneously.
Seminar Attendees Say it best:
“We realized we all had the same problems and want to work on solving them together.”
– Kelly Jane, St. Mary’s Hospital, Port Arthur, TX
“I spent the first 5 years at St. Mary’s with my mouth shut. We got the quiet people to openly speak up and got terrific ideas.”
– Frank, St. Mary’s Hospital, Port Arthur, TX
“The cultural aspect was great. I now have an African American “brother who is white!” There’s a sense of togetherness throughout the hospital.”
– Carolyn Joubel, St. Mary’s Hospital, Port Arthur, TX