The Accountability Protocol™
To Hardwire for Successful Service
You will learn how to:
- Gain a meaningful commitment from leaders at every level for an annually- negotiated goal for patient satisfaction and associate retention.
- Create individual accountability agreements that hardwire sustainable leader focus on annual strategic goals.
- Lead and facilitate a quarterly “CEO’s Service Support Roundtable” and follow-up “Service Improvement Plans” that ensure continuous leadership improvement of patient care outcomes.
- Personally demonstrate and model the inspiring and empowering leadership that earns loyalty and support for improved patient and employee loyalty.
- Create standard operating procedures at every level to ensure personal enthusiasm for the vision of world-class patient satisfaction.
- Leverage onsite training as a means of inspiring leadership to focus on both the tangibles and intangibles of service transformation and cultural change.
Seminar Attendees Say it best:
“Outstanding strategies to hold middle managers accountable.”
– Gerald Barbini, CEO, Allegan General Hospital, Allegan, MI
“Exceptional grasp and understanding of creating and maintaining a culture of service excellence.”
– Kenny Boyd, CEO, Girard Medical Center, Girard, KS